It has been a very strange winter in Adelaide this year, so I think it’s fitting to celebrate that it is finally coming to an end. What better way to do that than with another Husky meet up 🙂
When: August 27th, 2pm
Husky owners in South Australia are spread far and wide, so we’re putting the responsibility of picking a venue back on to YOU.
You can select up to two parks, whichever park has the most votes the weekend before the meet will be the winner.
Which park should we meet at?
- CC Hood Reserve, Panorama (41%, 9 Votes)
- Jenkins Reserve, Salisbury (27%, 6 Votes)
- Wright Road Dog Friendly Park, Adelaide Hills (14%, 3 Votes)
- The Paddocks Reserve, Salisbury (9%, 2 Votes)
- Pooch Park – Tedder Reserve, West Torrens (5%, 1 Votes)
- Canterbury Reserve, Salisbury Heights (5%, 1 Votes)
- Unity Park, Pooraka (0%, 0 Votes)
- Happy Home Reserve, Salisbury North (0%, 0 Votes)
- Bolivar Road, Bolivar (0%, 0 Votes)
- Baltimore Reserve, Parafield Gardens (0%, 0 Votes)
- Bentley Reserve, Holden Hill (0%, 0 Votes)
- Dry Creek Linear Park, Mawson Lakes (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 15
Once you have voted make sure to head over to Facebook and RSVP for the event. I shall update the location the weekend before the meet.
The record last time was 17 dogs, even if 2 of them were malamutes 😛 Let’s see if we can do better this time.