Clips from the last Husky Meet up. The Facebook event for the next meet can be found here.
Sounds like it’s time for another Husky meet. Last time it was Panorama, down South, so this time let’s get it back up North. Try to spread the Husky love a little.
The last meet was huge. Overall I think we got up to about 20 dogs, not including the 7 Labradors that were sharing a birthday party at the same time.
Let’s have another vote. This time it’s all of the good parks out of the 9 in Salisbury.
I know some of you have been to all of these parks, for those that haven’t just rest assured these 5 are all big parks, with lots of room for running and plenty equipped for Huskies.
When: 29th of October (right before Halloween)
Time: 11am till 2pm (or whenever ya’ll choose to leave really :P)
Once again you can vote on two parks. Go here to see the locations of the parks.
Where should we meet for the halloween meet up?
- Jenkins Reserve, Salisbury (44%, 7 Votes)
- The Paddocks Reserve, Salisbury (31%, 5 Votes)
- Bolivar Road, Bolivar (13%, 2 Votes)
- Dry Creek Linear Park, Mawson Lakes (6%, 1 Votes)
- Canterbury Reserve, Salisbury Heights (6%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 11
Also you can download the flier, if you’d like to spread it around. Oh, and costumes are entirely optional 😛
It has been a very strange winter in Adelaide this year, so I think it’s fitting to celebrate that it is finally coming to an end. What better way to do that than with another Husky meet up 🙂
When: August 27th, 2pm
Husky owners in South Australia are spread far and wide, so we’re putting the responsibility of picking a venue back on to YOU.
You can select up to two parks, whichever park has the most votes the weekend before the meet will be the winner.
Which park should we meet at?
- CC Hood Reserve, Panorama (41%, 9 Votes)
- Jenkins Reserve, Salisbury (27%, 6 Votes)
- Wright Road Dog Friendly Park, Adelaide Hills (14%, 3 Votes)
- The Paddocks Reserve, Salisbury (9%, 2 Votes)
- Pooch Park – Tedder Reserve, West Torrens (5%, 1 Votes)
- Canterbury Reserve, Salisbury Heights (5%, 1 Votes)
- Unity Park, Pooraka (0%, 0 Votes)
- Happy Home Reserve, Salisbury North (0%, 0 Votes)
- Bolivar Road, Bolivar (0%, 0 Votes)
- Baltimore Reserve, Parafield Gardens (0%, 0 Votes)
- Bentley Reserve, Holden Hill (0%, 0 Votes)
- Dry Creek Linear Park, Mawson Lakes (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 15
Once you have voted make sure to head over to Facebook and RSVP for the event. I shall update the location the weekend before the meet.
The record last time was 17 dogs, even if 2 of them were malamutes 😛 Let’s see if we can do better this time.